Looking for a beater 7mm Mauser
Gunner Asch
2016-10-11 11:49:04 UTC
Anyone have any suggestions where to find a beater 7mm Mauser?
Im looking for an inexpensive 7mm Mauser I can putter around with. I
didnt realize I had so much brass and bullets and moulds...I loaned my
last 7mm to someone and never got it back..and they moved. Time to get
another plinker. Cheap is what Im looking for..a rough rifle with a
decent barrel or even a barreled action. Any ideas?

Something with deep rifling..I shoot a lot of cast...

Gunner
MR
2016-10-11 19:56:26 UTC
#
# Something with deep rifling..I shoot a lot of cast...
#
# Gunner
#

I just traded a sporterized Argentine Mauser last year for a pistol. I
think I paid $45 for it back in the early 70's and used it as a boat gun
for years. Bought it at a pawn shop and maybe you can find one in a
dusty corner waiting on a good home also for a few bucks. As I recall,
it was a good shooter also, even though the bore was a little pitted.
Good luck with your search.
MR

---