Antonio Zoli Trap Gun Adjustments
Pavel Svinchnik
2016-09-18 21:44:41 UTC
I just bought an Antonio Zoli trap gun at a local gun show; used, single sh=
ot, raised triple rib. No model name or number unless the "Patmo" script en=
graving is the model. There's the number 178763 stamped under the release l=
ever, which is probably the serial number.=20

It has an adjustable recoil pad on the butt and an adjustable cheek rest. I=
may not be using the official terminology for those adjustable bits; pleas=
e correct me if I'm mislabeling.

How does one adjust those bits? I could take it out to the range and see wh=
at happens when I crank them up and down, but if someone could give me a li=
nk to a video or website with some general instructions, it would save a lo=
t of trial-and-error. I've googled around without any luck.=20

Paul=20
Frank
2016-09-19 00:59:16 UTC
On 9/18/2016 5:44 PM, Pavel Svinchnik wrote:
# Antonio Zoli trap gun

I see they have a website if it helps:
http://www.zoli.it/
Gunner Asch
2016-09-19 10:26:41 UTC

Pavel Svinchnik
2016-09-22 09:56:18 UTC
# <***@jhmi.edu> wrote:
#
# #I just bought an Antonio Zoli trap gun at a local gun show; used, single shot...
#
# http://youtu.be/A87h4eETwZU
#
# http://youtu.be/pKmt9hoasuA
#
# http://youtu.be/P-JOj4J_Ltc
#
# http://youtu.be/7MHXM8AS9dM
#
# http://youtu.be/2gMQ28bL1ZU
#
# http://youtu.be/a9fZLuqIGCQ
#
# http://youtu.be/Y7ZMeiKkp-Y

Thanks, that's a great group of videos. Helped a lot.

Paul
Gunner Asch
2016-09-22 20:53:02 UTC
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:56:18 +0000 (UTC), Pavel Svinchnik
<***@jhmi.edu> wrote:

#Thanks, that's a great group of videos. Helped a lot.
#
#Paul

My pleasure. Ive a bunch of scatter guns..but none of them have
custom stocks. Had a Citori a long time ago, that Id had set up for
me, but traded it off.