Air Rifle - "Winchester M-14"
David E. Powell
2016-10-12 09:15:25 UTC
Pretty neat!

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Winchester_M14_CO2_Air_Rifle/2719

<http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Winchester_M14_CO2_Air_Rifle/2719>
TimR
2016-10-12 12:30:43 UTC
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 5:15:28 AM UTC-4, David E. Powell wrote:
# Pretty neat!
# http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Winchester_M14_CO2_Air_Rifle/2719
# <http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Winchester_M14_CO2_Air_Rifle/2719>

I don't think it's "really" a semi-auto. I think it's a revolver like the
Crosman 1077. 1077s are a lot of fun to plink with but accuracy suffers because
there's no positive alignment of the cylinder to the chamber. Also it's not
really a Winchester, it's made by Daisy. It's probably fun but I wouldn't
expect performance out of it. Velocity is high 500s (feet per second) with
light pellets.
Steve W.
2016-10-12 19:21:56 UTC
#
# I don't think it's "really" a semi-auto. I think it's a revolver like the
# Crosman 1077. 1077s are a lot of fun to plink with but accuracy suffers because
# there's no positive alignment of the cylinder to the chamber. Also it's not
# really a Winchester, it's made by Daisy. It's probably fun but I wouldn't
# expect performance out of it. Velocity is high 500s (feet per second) with
# light pellets.
#

It uses a double ended rotary magazine. 8 rounds per end. They also have
an MP4 and an MP9 with the same magazine.

I have a Gamo Extreme that is a very good air rifle. Does a number on
squirrels and rabbits out to 50 yards. Not the easiest thing to cock
though, the spring is VERY stiff.
--
Steve W.