Remington Model 41 Targetmaster Parts
d***@gmail.com
2015-07-23 14:59:12 UTC
On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 5:12:18 PM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
# Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# ***@aol.com

I need a stock and trigger guard for the model 41A rifle
Don Bruder
2015-07-23 20:26:58 UTC
In article <moqvg0$eob$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@gmail.com wrote:

# On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 5:12:18 PM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
# # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # ***@aol.com
#
# I need a stock and trigger guard for the model 41A rifle

I wonder if he's still got the parts 13 years later...
h***@gmail.com
2015-10-31 20:07:44 UTC
I need a bolt for a model 41.....12 years later......
Gunner Asch
2015-11-14 13:07:11 UTC

Try Numrich Arms...aka Gunparts Inc
p***@gmail.com
2016-01-30 21:36:58 UTC
In need of some bolt parts. Still have anything?
Gunner Asch
2016-01-31 23:17:39 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 21:36:58 +0000 (UTC), ***@gmail.com wrote:

#In need of some bolt parts. Still have anything?

Check with Numrich arms.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Rifles-37895/541T-39528.htm

Also Bobs
http://www.gun-parts.com/remington22rifle/

Email is ok...phone calls get you someone you can pester until they
actually look to see whats on the shelf
m***@gmail.com

I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p
t***@gmail.com

i need a bolt
brhtx
2017-04-05 19:38:17 UTC
In article <oc15da$pik$***@news.albasani.net>, <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

# On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 1:41:00 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
# # On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # # ***@aol.com
# #
# # I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p
#
# i need a bolt
#
That post was 15 years ago; I bet the parts are gone.
---
p***@gmail.com

Do you have the stock? Does it have butt plate or trigger guard? What type wood? Prices? 715.466.4224
Just Wondering

b***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 09:57:49 UTC
How much would you sell the bolt for
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 23:46:55 UTC
I need back site that a just the up an down on mine was lost model 41 remington boLt action target master 22
h***@gmail.com
2018-06-26 11:52:57 UTC
I need a bolt for my model 41