Internet Gun Broker
Sherman
2017-04-13 00:16:53 UTC
I live in CA and have collectibles including a few that were banned in Y2K. Would like to hear
which online gun brokers are better/trustworthy for selling. Also, do firearms also have a
"Kelly Bluebook" like vehicles for fair market prices?

Thanks
Just Wondering
2017-04-13 10:00:17 UTC
On 4/12/2017 6:16 PM, Sherman wrote:
# I live in CA and have collectibles including a few that were banned in Y2K. Would like to hear
# which online gun brokers are better/trustworthy for selling. Also, do firearms also have a
# "Kelly Bluebook" like vehicles for fair market prices?
#
# Thanks
#
gunbroker.com seems pretty good.

Blue Book of Gun Values
https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Book-Gun-Values-38th-Ed/dp/1936120909/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492066949&sr=8-2&keywords=firearm+blue+book
Sherman

Thanks
Gunner Asch
2017-04-16 00:12:33 UTC
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 00:16:53 +0000 (UTC), Sherman
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

#I live in CA and have collectibles including a few that were banned in Y2K. Would like to hear
#which online gun brokers are better/trustworthy for selling. Also, do firearms also have a
#"Kelly Bluebook" like vehicles for fair market prices?
#
#Thanks

I have several friends who I trust with my life, that are
FFL/Dealers..in So Kal. Id be happy to put you in touch with one of
them.

As for the Bluebook:

http://bluebookofgunvalues.com/

Hard copy or online.

Keep in mind that in Kalifornia..prices are way different than in most
other free states. They tend to be much higher here in California and
of course..some have to be shipped out of state as they cannot be sold
here. I have a number of "black guns" that are living in Arizona
because they are unlawful to posess here in Kalifornia

Gunner, near Bakersfield, Ca.