NIKKO "Shadow Indy" O/U 12 ga shotgun... parts needed
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-07 16:55:14 UTC
All the factory spares were bought by a guy in ca They are all now in the UK
Exvept for a couple of ribs in my ny home

He sold what was left to me som3 years ago as I have an=C2=A3 treasure my
silver engraved and special wood grade sk sp and trap

I have factory fresh and still wrapped

5 skip chequered skeet stocks and forends

5 WIDE SKEET RIBS

miscellaneous metal spares

Email me on. ***@hotmail.com
3***@gmail.com
2018-11-21 23:26:26 UTC
I have a Nikko o/u 30 in. Barrels, the piece that keeps the barrels and breech together broke
while on a pheasant hunt today, can anyone help me find this piece I can send pics as I don't
know the name of this piece, or text me at 574-780-2262, thanks.