Interaims 1V red dot scope
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-02 18:20:20 UTC
On Monday, September 9, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, GSanf387 wrote:
# Anyone familiar with this one? Ran across one new for $100, in my search
# for a Tasco PDP2. Nice size, smaller dot than the Tasco, but never heard
# of Interaims-made in Japan, imported by Stoeger. Good buy or Goodbye?

I have one still in the box, I got from an uncle, still in box never used, probably at
least 20 yrs old put a new batt in it and it works, goint to mount it on a new AR build
today and try it out tomorrow, seems to be well built
Donald
2017-06-02 23:36:32 UTC
#
# I have one still in the box, I got from an uncle, still in box never used, probably at
# least 20 yrs old put a new batt in it and it works, goint to mount it on a new AR build
# today and try it out tomorrow, seems to be well built
#
Just like the question, "about 20 years old"........