Swedish Mauser questions
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-05 11:29:12 UTC
Can anyone email me in regards to a mauser rifle i found in my gfs mothers
basement; we live in a high military area; old stations near lake huron and
things! Please get back to me i can include pics to help determine age; also
found an old magazine and a enfield 1917 barrel and firing mech. Could this
be converted into an enfield? I think its close in feel just has the straigh
down handle. Ita just abit different then the enfield of course

[MODERATOR: The readership should speak to what it knows about this
but Your Humble Moderator is pretty confident the answer will be a
resounding "no". Mauser rifles don't easily (or safely) transform
into Enfields. Seems like you have a nice old find, though, so you
might very reaonably have the rifle checked out for servicability
and enjoy it in its current condition. ]
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 12:05:27 UTC
Well i only ask because i foubd the enfield 1917 page and it doesnt have a barrel, idk if my gfs uncle took it as he has the enfield and another rifle