SIG-SAUER - tell me more.........
a***@gmail.com
2017-04-20 22:16:00 UTC
I owned a P222 back in the mid 1990's. I remember buying it from a gun store that sold to
the police department a good deal and it was located in Columbia, SC. I always had a hard
time finding any info on the P222 and usually people told me it didn't exist. It sure shot
like it existed.
Joe Pfeiffer

It's been 20 years. Could you be misremembering the number?
Tom Biasi
2017-05-11 20:54:14 UTC
On 4/20/2017 6:16 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
# I owned a P222 back in the mid 1990's. I remember buying it from a gun store that sold to
# the police department a good deal and it was located in Columbia, SC. I always had a hard
# time finding any info on the P222 and usually people told me it didn't exist. It sure shot
# like it existed.
#
What was the caliber of your firearm?