Lorcin 9mm question
Add Reply
s***@gmail.com
2018-11-29 16:30:02 UTC
My friend has a Lorcin 9mm, when it is cocked and loaded, it doesn't
fire. What can be the problem?

[MODERATOR: Almost anything. You might share more details so
there is more to go on from afar - as in, does the trigger
pull at all, does it pull but not allow a firing pin to fall,
or does it go "click" but no "bang"? Each of those might be
from some different defect. That could include operator error
and bad ammunition too, depending on symptoms. For safety the
best bet is to keep it unloaded and have it checked out by a
gunsmith though.]
Frank
2018-11-30 20:40:06 UTC
#
# [MODERATOR: Almost anything. You might share more details so
# there is more to go on from afar - as in, does the trigger
# pull at all, does it pull but not allow a firing pin to fall,
# or does it go "click" but no "bang"? Each of those might be
# from some different defect. That could include operator error
# and bad ammunition too, depending on symptoms. For safety the
# best bet is to keep it unloaded and have it checked out by a
# gunsmith though.]
#

Only Lorcin I remember someone else shooting years ago, I think was a
.380, jammed on every shot.

Google gave this video with their 9:

Further advice says crap guns that should be destroyed.