Dedicated Systems Electronic Scale - model 3010s
s***@theosh.com
2009-09-11 00:19:15 UTC
I saw a post about the accuracy of this scale and noted that Dedicated
Systems is no longer in business. I'm tasked with finding more
information on this particular scale since my dad has one but doesn't
have anything else but the scale.

Can anyone provide any additional information? Maybe a manual or
specs? I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance!!

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net
Last call to win a Fulton Armory .308 Titan Carbine and defend
liberty at the same time! Details at http://myguns.net
s***@prolynx.com
2009-09-11 12:00:16 UTC
#
# Can anyone provide any additional information?  Maybe a manual or
# specs?  I would appreciate it very much!
#
# Thanks in advance!!
#
General suggestion, look at the current crop and select one that looks
close. Most of these are coming out of the same chink factory(s),
operating and calibrating instructions should be quite similar. If
it's a US company, I never heard of it. Or, if you have need for
verified specs, you could pick up one of the current bunch, they're
cheap, just watch the specs.

Stan

g***@gmail.com
2014-06-15 22:55:38 UTC
On Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:19:15 PM UTC-6, ***@theosh.com wrote:
# I saw a post about the accuracy of this scale and noted that Dedicated
# Systems is no longer in business. I'm tasked with finding more
# information on this particular scale since my dad has one but doesn't
# have anything else but the scale.
#
# Can anyone provide any additional information? Maybe a manual or
# specs? I would appreciate it very much!
#
# Thanks in advance!!

I own a Dedicated Systems Electric Powder Dispenser that connects to your dad's 3010S scale.
Are you interested in selling it, assuming it still works A-OK? Please let me know. Thanks, Glen
n***@aol.com
2017-06-01 20:31:44 UTC
On Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 4:55:38 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
# On Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:19:15 PM UTC-6, ***@theosh.com wrote:
# # I saw a post about the accuracy of this scale and noted that Dedicated
# # Systems is no longer in business. I'm tasked with finding more
# # information on this particular scale since my dad has one but doesn't
# # have anything else but the scale.
# #
# # Can anyone provide any additional information? Maybe a manual or
# # specs? I would appreciate it very much!
# #
# # Thanks in advance!!
#
# I own a Dedicated Systems Electric Powder Dispenser that connects to your dad's 3010S scale.
# Are you interested in selling it, assuming it still works A-OK? Please let me know. Thanks, Glen

Glen, I have just acquired a Model 3010S scale but I don't know how it works or complete. I
cannot find anything on the internet that would give me any info. Would you still be interested
in purchasing it? Larry at Noremac, Inc.