ANTIQUE VAMPIRE KILLING KIT
r***@gmail.com
2018-04-20 01:19:40 UTC
On Thursday, August 10, 1995 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, RStewart wrote:
# In <406cff$***@xring.cs.umd.edu> ***@va.pubnix.com (Dave Hsu) writes:
# #
# #In article <4034l5$***@xring.cs.umd.edu>,
# #Kenneth J. <***@yorick.umd.edu> wrote:
# ##I am selling one of the six kits that were made in 1830-1869 by Dr.
# Ernst
# ##Blomberg. It was featured in Guns n' Ammo sometime back around 1989.
# ##It is a compartmentalized wooden gun box w/ felt lined compartments.
# It
# ##contains a single shot Belgian revolver
# # ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# #
# #Well, color me stupid, but what parts revolve on a single-shot gun?
# #
# #Hmmm...a revolver cylinder which rotates 360 degrees between
# #chambers...I'll bet _that_ hasn't been patented yet :-)
# #
# #-dave
# #
# #--
# #Dave Hsu "You can identify members of the Mandelbrot Set
# by
# #UUnerd beards, glasses, computers, and jugs of real
# ale."
# #<***@uu.net> - Charlie Stross
# #uunet technologies does not in any way endorse the opinions expressed
# herein
# #
# Oops! Are we forgetting the Ruger Hawkeye? Single shot and it
# revolves. Well, sort of. :-)
#
# But, seriously, folks, this vampire killing kit has to take the prize
# for this month's most unusual offer.
#
# RAS

You still have them for sale?

[MODERATOR: Seems unlikely after all these years but we can post it
as general invitation for like products.]
TimR
2018-04-23 15:59:45 UTC
Interesting.

I had not heard of these.

A little googling suggested they are all fake - none date to earlier than 1930 - but have some value anyway.