Flintlock Parts Help?
p***@yahoo.com
2018-05-25 23:24:35 UTC
to the person said ultra hi - miroku was sued out of existance. you have no
idea of what your saying, they imported some guns as kits and that made lessor
quality. the ones manufactured japan are of the highest quality, prooftested.
125 year old co.4 foundrys, they produce browning rifles for world export.
Frank
2018-05-26 11:34:27 UTC
On 5/25/2018 7:24 PM, ***@yahoo.com wrote:
# to the person said ultra hi - miroku was sued out of existance. you have no
# idea of what your saying, they imported some guns as kits and that made lessor
# quality. the ones manufactured japan are of the highest quality, prooftested.
# 125 year old co.4 foundrys, they produce browning rifles for world export.
#
Over 30 years ago the lock broke on my Ultra Hi percussion and I found
no parts but contacted Dixie Gun Works and sent the lock to them for
repair. They fixed it cheaply and quickly.